Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Booty Camp Oct 4 2011

Tonight was a tough one.  We did quite a few sprints and my shins were not too happy about it.  I am currently icing my shins as I am typing and I think it might be time for some new shoes.  The fun part about the evening was that I wore a heart rate monitor for the first time.  It was fairly comfortable and I only noticed it while doing exercises that required laying on my stomach.  Anyhoo here are the stats...

For the main portion we did 4 laps around the track, sprinting 100 then stopping and doing a floor exercise for one minute.  Rinse and repeat.  The floor exercises included squats, lunges, dips, pelvic thrusts, leg flutters and many more that I don't specifically remember.

Abs were two minutes of each of the following (they may not have been in this order and I may not have them all, hard to remember):

  • Tick Tocks - We started and ended with this one
  • Feet in the air and reach up to touch your toes
  • Balance on your bum and twist your upper body from side to side
  • Lay on your back and lift your legs in the air and bring your bum off the ground then lower down until your legs are 6 inches off the ground, repeat.
  • Lay on your back and raise one leg 6 inches off the ground.  Raise the other leg to 45 degrees.  Alternate at Ethan's whim.
  • Flutter your legs 6 inches off the ground while keeping them straight (I unfortunately could only keep them straight or 6 inches off the groung...not both)
  • Bicycle
Heart Rate Monitor
  • Duration - 56 min
  • Calories - 420
  • Average HR - 137
  • Max HR - 181
  • Fat Burn - 21 min
  • Fitness - 34 min

No comments:

Post a Comment