Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Booty Camp Oct 3 2011

I need more Booty Camp in my life.  Last week I was only able to make it on Monday so I need to get my rear end in gear.  Here is last nights recap...

Bleachers:

  • 5 times
    • Run straight up
    • Run up sideways leading with your right foot
    • Run up sideways leading with your left foot
    • 3 squats with a weight on each step
    • Lunges with a weight all the way up
  • 2 or 3 times (I don't remember which was which)
    • 3 military presses on each step with a weight
    • 3 dead lifts with a weight on each step
    • I'm not sure the name of this one but you start with the weight hanging down and raise it all the way up above your head while keeping your arms straight out in front.  Do that 3 times on each step.

Floor exercises:

  • 3 sets of 15 inclined push-ups 
  • 3 sets of 15 dips
  • 2 minutes of standing with a weight above your head and bending to the left and right to work your obliques 
  • 2 minutes laying on your back with your feet in the air and reaching to touch your toes with a weight in your hands
  • 2 minutes of simulated rowing with a weight in your hands while keeping your feet off the ground
  • 2 minutes laying on your back with your feet on the ground and reaching to the sky with a weight in your hands
  • 30 seconds of plank while keeping your right leg elevated
  • 30 seconds of plank while keeping your left leg elevated

I am going to take my new fangled heart rate monitor with to bootcamp tonight to see how many calories I burn.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment