Friday, August 30, 2013

FWF - Bad Orange

FoodWasteFriday
This week was really not so bad.  


That is a moldy orange, two not-so croquettes and a portion of a leftover egg roll.  Does anyone know why oranges go moldy like this?  The rest of the bag was perfectly fine so I'm not sure why this one went bad.  As for the egg roll, that was completely my fault.  I put the egg roll in the main compartment with the rest of the leftovers so it got soggy and therefore unappetizing.  Really, I should have put it in the other compartment of the take away box so it wouldn't get soggy.  Lesson learned (and hopefully not forgotten).

Thanks to Kristen (FrugalGirl) for hosting.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why one citrus fruit will go moldy and the others don't. In fact, the mold usually hides between the fruit and my nose detects it first.

    Anyway, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete