Friday, September 13, 2013

FWF - Mostly No Waste

FoodWasteFriday  

Last week I had no waste because I had not been home.  The trend continues because after work on Monday I bought just a few staples for my morning smoothies and some things to bolster the dishes I am making from my pantry this week and it has not been long enough for any of that stuff to go bad just yet.  In the interest of full disclosure though, I did toss one or two mushy grapes and the ends of some bananas that were a bit too brown, but that falls into my normal category of trimming produce, which I am not so sure is waste.  Does anyone disagree though, that kitchen scraps are waste?

Thanks to Kristen (FrugalGirl) for hosting FWF.

1 comment:

  1. I don't consider trimming waste. I didn't have waste this week either for much of the same reason you did. We were gone part of the time and haven't been to the store.

    ReplyDelete