Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Fitness

BodRock.tv is doing a 30 day workout challenge that I have decided to start.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/01/02/day-1-of-our-30-day-challenge-fit-test/

As the workouts have been posted, I have realized that I won't be able to do all the days because I don't have all of the equipment.  Which got me thinking....Why don't I just use day 1 as a marker for my fitness level?  So here we have it, roughly the first of every month I am going to do the day one challenge just to see where I am at and try and post the results.

January 2012 results
Squat Jump - 28
Pushup - 19
Burpee - 6
High Knees - 100
Switch Lunge - 13
Tuck Jump - 10
Straight Abs - 17

Don't let me forget that I should keep up with this every month and post my results.

Good luck staying fit in 2012 everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment